Paradise Awaits.......Burns Recovered Trivia Night 2022
Join us for Trivia, IN PARADISE, and help transform lives!
Paradise Awaits......on January 22, 2022 in Bridgeton at the Machinists Hall! Join us there for TRIVIA from 6-9 PM with an "Escape to Paradise" theme where in addition to 10 rounds of trivia, a silent auction, and fun games and raffles, we'll be awarding trophies for the "BEST DRESSED TEAM" and "BEST DECORATED TABLE" who follow our tropical paradise theme! VIP tables with wine and snacks and SPONSORSHIPS are available!
Reserve your tickets/tables or SPONSOR our annual Burns Recovered Trivia Night! Tickets include complimentary beer, soda, and water and trivia fun! VIP tickets include wine and snacks and SPONSORSHIPS include a table, wine and snacks, and promotional benefits for your company/group!
We'll also be selling and drawing the winning ticket for our "Maui Vacation Escape 2022" raffle. Raffle details and tickets can be purchased here:
We are also in need of silent auction items for our event! If you have an item, service, or gift certificate you'd like to donate (and receive a tax deduction for the full value of the item), please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All proceeds from the trivia event, silent auction, and raffle benefit Burns Recovered programming for youth and adult burn survivors including our summer camp program, Midwest Children's Burn Camp. Established in 1997, Midwest Children's Burn Camp (MCBC) is an overnight summer camp experience for youth burn survivors ages 6 to 17. Children enjoy one week of canoeing, tubing, archery, dancing, swimming, arts and crafts and gain social and life skills. Most importantly, they learn that who they are on the inside is far more important than the scars seen on the outside.
The Mission of Burns Recovered is to help every burn survivor live life to the fullest without limitations, fear, or insecurity.
We work with burn and smoke inhalation survivors and their families to provide support and hope in their journey of recovery. Additionally, we strive to prevent injuries and deaths from occurring through community education and outreach.
Burns Recovered began in 1983 with a group of volunteers from a hospital burn unit in St. Louis, MO reaching out to support burn survivors. Since that time, the organization has been expanding its services to include:
- Individualized and group peer support for burn survivors throughout the state of Missouri.
- Midwest Children’s Burn Camp (MCBC), which provides unique summer camp experience for children who have survived severe burns and smoke inhalation.
- The Changing Times retreat, which focuses on the special needs of young adult burn survivors, ages 18-25.
- Housing support for families during the hospitalization of a burn survivor.
- A scholarship fund for burn survivors.
- A holiday giving program for burn survivors and their families.
- An outreach program geared towards schools, senior communities and community organizations focused on preventing burn injuries.
We appreciate your support and hope to see you there!